ICT Energy Science Conference, Aalborg, Aug 16-19.
The ICT-Energy Consortium is proud to announce the incoming edition of the ICT-Energy Science Conference "ICT-Energy 2016: energy efficiency and sustainability in ICT".
The Science Conference is supported by European Commission under the FET Proactive Coordination Action ICT-Energy (www.ict-energy.eu).
Please, find here the program of the conference.
The conference is organized into V sessions devoted to the following topics:
- Session I: Fundamental limits in energy consumption of computing
- Session II: Novel architectures and devices for energy efficient computing
- Session III: Efficient Energy harvesting for autonomous devices
- Session IV: Energy aware software
- Session V: HPC energy constraints towards exascale computers
In conjuction we will have the ICT-Energy Summer School (Aalborg, 13-16 August 2016)
Chair: L. Gammaitoni, NiPS Laboratory - University of Perugia (IT)
Vice Chair: K.G. Larsen, Aalborg Universitet (DK)
Vice Chair: D. Paul, University of Glasgow (UK)
- G. Fagas, Tyndall National Institute University College Cork (UK)
- J.P. Gallagher,Roskilde Univ. (DK)
- V. Heuveline, Ruprec ht-Karls-universitaet Heidelberg (Ger)
- A.C. Kestelman, Barcelona Supercomputing Center (SP)
- D. Atienza, EPFL (CH)
- D. Williams, Hitachi Europe limited (UK)
- K. Eder, University of Bristol (UK)
- C.B. Mezzetti, NiPS Laboratory - University of Perugia (IT)
- A. Legay, Aalborg Universitet (DK) and INRIA (FR)
- R.W. Uhrenholt, Aalborg Universitet (DK)
NiPS Laboratory, Dipartimento di Fisica, Università di Perugia
via Pascoli 1 - I-06123 - Perugia (Italy)