The NiPS Lab of the department of Physics of the University of Perugia is organizing a series of seminars devoted to the students of the high schools. The main topic of the seminars is the role of the energy in the ICT sector. During these events the "Students vs ICT" contest and other activities will be presented.
Calendar of the seminars:
- March 10, 2016: Istituto Tecnico Industriale M. L. Cassata, Gubbio, Italy
- March 16, 2016: Istituto Omnicomprensivo Rosselli - Rasetti, Castiglione del Lago, Italy
- April 4, 2016: Istituto Di Istruzione Superiore Leonardo da Vinci, Umbertide, Italy
- April 8, 2016: Istituto Tecnico Tecnologico Statale "Alessandro Volta", Perugia, Italy
- others, TBA.
Content of each seminar:
- About Us: presentation of the research team NiPS Lab of the Department of Physics, Univ. Of Perugia
- The European project "ICT-Energy Coordination Action"
- The European research on ICT
- The role of the energy in the ICT
- Reseach themes and challenges in the ICT sector
- "Students vs ICT" contest
- Microenergy Day 2016
- ICT-Energy Science conference, Aalborg, Aug. 2016
- SLIDES (PowerPoint + Video)
- Dr. Chiara Benedetta Mezzetti
- Dr. Francesco Orfei